RATES2018-08-21T21:25:04+00:00
HorseRiding_Santorini_Activities Santorini_Akrotiri

20-25 min

20

1hr

60

1,5 - 2 hrs

90

Tour

150

Riders Santo Horse riding

Riders Santo Horse riding

Riders Santo Horse riding

HorseRiding_Santorini_Activities Santorini_Akrotiri

Riders Santo Horse riding

Booking  Form

Υou will have to prepay 30% of the total price after booking.The remaining 70% of the amount will be paid upon arrival
0,00 €
/
=
This website uses cookies and third party services. Ok